Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Lesson Learnt(?) (Learning... : P)

I have learnt quite a lot this year.. (and its only March!) When it comes to making friends.. It's actually pretty complicated.. haih. wont say too much.. but basically.. I've learntthat just when you think this person could be a great friend.. think again.and AGAIN. andd again.... yea, he or she may be nice to talk to.. or friendly at first, someone who shares his/her problems to you.. but really.. there are just some people who don't get what being a friend is really about. Enough said. I've blogged about it in my diary blog. so. I 'll just leave it as it is. I hope this post (no matter how short or confusing it is..) has been able to help some of you.. Trust me, you do NOT want to face what I'm facing now. It just makes you feel like a piece of tissue in the toilet. There.Useful. But you don't care 2 hoots about it..(Forgive the lame analogy.. it just popped into my head..) Okay. I'm drained out. Don't forget God. He helps SOOO much. Without him, I think I would not be able to take this.. (:

No comments:

Just Say It Already! 說啦...