Monday, September 12, 2011

火力全開 LYRICS BY: 王力宏

So, Leehom's song 火力全開 premiered today, and I liked it SO much, I decided to post the pinyin for the Chinese lyrics :)

Correct me if I'm wrong. (I got the Chinese lyrics from OurHome China's Weibo, credit goes to them for Chinese lyrics )
If you haven't heard this song yet, you ain't living. Nah just kidding. It's really HIGH! :P

Here are the pinyin lyrics. I tried translating it to English but I know it's not very accurate. When I understand it better (the song) I'll re-translate it.. :)

火力全開 Huo Li Quan Kai Open Fire Lyrics/Translation By 王力宏 Wang Leehom


火力全開
詞/典 : 王力宏

Hu! Ha!

打倒帝國主義
da dao di guo zhu yi
Down with imperialism

不願再做奴隸
bu yuan zai zuo nu li
No longer willing to be slaves

我家大門被入侵
wo jia da men bei ru qin
My home has been invaded


你說lady卡卡
ni shuo Lady ka ka(Lady Gaga)
You say Lady Gaga

我說何必怕他
wo shuo he bi pa ta
I say have no fear

喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 喔~
o o o o o ~
oh oh oh oh~

別向她們磕頭
bie xiang ta men ke tou
Don't 'kowtow' to them *


文化是武器
wen hua shi wu qi
Culture is a weapon

埋在每棍神經
mai zai mei gun shen jing
Buried in every nerve

被優人神鼓打醒
bei you ren shen gu da xing
Beat the drums to awaken

絕不允許矢敗
jue bu yun xu shi bai
Do not ever accept defeat

勝利不必等待
sheng li bu bi deng dai
Victory does not need to wait anymore

因為MUSICMAN 的到來
yin wei MUSIC MAN de dao lai
Because Music Man has arrived


Chorus :

忽然間整個世界開始在搖擺
hu ran jian zheng ge shi jie kai shi zai yao bai
Suddenly, the whole world is swaying

節奏和音樂入侵了血眽
jie zou he yin yue ru qin le xue mo
Rhythm and music have invaded

這次的戰略是火力全開
zhe ci de zhan lue shi huo li quan kai
The strategy this time is : Open Fire!

火力全開 火力全開 火力全開
huo li quan kai huo li quan kai huo li quan kai
Open Fire
開 ~ ~ ~
kai ~~~
Open Fire

So many accusations,
Of an Asian invasion,
Here they come a point'n fingers at me

Preyin' on a mass emotion,
Stirrin' up a big commotion,
Trying to assign responsibilities

Gonna stop this negativity,
Turn it into positivity with integrity,
Giving all of me,
For all to see,
This fight for equality

But even if they blame us,
Try to frame us nobody can shame us,
I'm a sing this next verse in Chinese..

Repeat Chorus ~~

* "Kow Tow" is a traditional greeting especially to a superior, it involves kneeling and pressing your forehead to the ground, similiar to bowing before a King.

(Pinyin and Translations by 珍怡)

No comments:

Just Say It Already! 說啦...