Friday, September 16, 2011

SO.... RIGHT.

RIGHT.
Getting to the point.

It's been a really funny,weird,somewhat exciting 2 years.. Yes,No,Maybe,Don't Know, Never Will Know,Might Find Out Soon 's and etc.. Very unpredictable.. Which is not exactly my cup of 'cha'.. But, because of this ride.. I've learnt to live life a day at a time, with of course, a goal in front to work for. No matter how well, detailed your plan is..- Which I tend to do.. I like detailed plans. So I know exactly what to expect.. - it does not mean it will go AS PLANNED. Good lesson learnt. Still learning..But I think I just might pass this 'test'.. I've done pretty well so far if I do say so myself.. :P

What was this weird up-down-all around-unpredictable-thoughplanned- ride you ask? All shall be revealed. Finally. Yes, I will finally put it in words. I haven't done so. Not even really explained or told anyone till now. So, this shall be a process, that I shall journal.. So that the ME in the future -maybe I'm reading this now- will remember :) And never forget...

No comments:

Just Say It Already! 說啦...