Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Here it is.. (*drumrolllll) ~~~J.U.I.C.Y !!!!

Yess... here it is... the 'juicy' stuff.. righttt.. i sound like a columnist in seventeen.. lol
AAAnywayyy.....
ok. i was just thinking(like DUH) that.. I am in one of my most, well how should i put thiss... , emo-est (forgive the 'word') season of all..
Wait. don't get me wrong, I'm not the one 'emo-ing'(they should make it a word larr..) its the ppl around me. No names shall be mentioned..(rest assured *wink) but.. i was just thinking...ppl really do change, or rather, they actually CAN change.. I'm not trying to be sarky.. its just that.. well. i was'nt so sure..
Ok moving on with the emo-ing.. The ppl who are emo-ing have somehow affected me.. I have learnt how to emo as well. oh mann.. I thought I would at least be free from this "emo-tion" until I fell in love or something like dat.. but NOOO... these ppl develop fast and I get pulled in as well.. mayb its just hormones.. could be.. but.. wateva..
THE POINT IS... man my mind is running everywhere (*no,not literally, rolls eyes*you know who you are*)have you ever had this "forbidden" crush that you just can't help but fall right into it? well.. that's prolly the main cause of the emo- season..
If it were'nt for God's love, I think I 'd wish there wasn't such an emotion/feeling.. its so......... annoying,beautiful,crushing,devastating,endless,fuzzy,
goofy,heartless,icky,jealous,loving(?),mean,nice,
original,precious,queer,remorseful,stupid,timeless,
unanimous,viscious,wonderful,yearned(for),
and zombie-fying!!!
LOL....it may not make sense.. but.. yea...
which reminds me, i wrote a poem for a friend, I was inspired by her story.. its pretty lame.. but yea..i ll post it another one...

No comments:

Just Say It Already! 說啦...