Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged by ~~ Kimm~~

1. What’s your ambition?
~ To be someone who can impact lives

2.Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
~ Friends!!!

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
~ Sui-cide?? Wassat?? ( jus jokin.. NEVER LA)

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
~ It depends on what I need to do..


5. How many babies you want?
~ O-kayy... I think 2 or 4. Lol

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
~ Literally or metaphorically?? Hmm.. for both.. I'd have to say Yes..

7. What is your goal for this year?
~ To sort out my head.. Clear my thoughts..

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
~ I think it should be 'eternal' love.. but anyway.. Yes, I do. God's Love IS eternal..


9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
~ To have imperfections that I can somehow accept
~ He has to be the same height or taller (lol)
~ Err.. It would be gr8 if he cld sing and play an instrument..(guitar preferred)
~ Leads Godly lifestyle (which comes with patience,trustworthy, etc,etc) ( ;
~ Someone who can talk to me. Level-headed
~ Likes Kids
~ Fairly good looking ( :
~ Respects people
~ Loves God, me and family/friends (in that order.. hehe)
~ His personality : friendly, not to serious, not to playful, yadda yadda.. lol

10. What are you really afraid of?
~ the apocalypse. Never being able to live till i'm old...

11. What is your bad habits?
~ Hmmm.. Good one.. I guess.. I'm pretty sarcastic at times.. hehe.. sorry...

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl who hates you?
~ I should either be flattered or afraid.. lol.. well... " Don't hate me!! I'm wreally nwice!! blink blink.. " Seriously, get to know me better, if i still annoy you., go ahead then... lol

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
~ Errr..... yessss... (If I remember.. sry..lol)

14. What does flying mean to you?
~ Hmm.. Freedom, Better view, Excitement annddd... er.. Something I wanna do... lol

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
~ A better,closer relationship with my best friend.. Jesus.. serious. okok.. and.. er.. can't think laa..

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
~ Unexpected?? err.. My dad bought me a camera just before I left for a trip with my buddies.. (:

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
~ Great personality
~ Knows how to hve FUN
~ Sweeettt ( :
~ Confident
~ Creative
~ Cool...
~ KIMM * its a special personality.. ( :

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
~ Hmm.. not sure..

19.Could/Can you get over your very first crush ? Do you think of him/her still?
~ Yes.. Tragically, I still am loyal to my first crush.. man... I do think of him ( ;

20. How are you today?
~ Good.. ( :


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.

List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
~Mondo
~Ryan
~Ray
~Jasmyne
~Jue Lynn














No comments:

Just Say It Already! 說啦...